I’ve wanted to make a post like this for a while. I’m wondering how the SuperFolder community will be in about a year??? And then when I look back on my blog when I’m older? Will I have deleted it? What?
After the series ended and the SFTZ was brutally murdered, I think everything just started to slowly fade… I mean, we still post and chat but we don’t talk to as many SFs anymore and origami is less of a priority or just isn’t as good. (*cough* Stookiness *cough*) And finding deleted and inactive blogs from people you used to talk to is really sad. 😥
I haven’t done as much art but I finished two new things and I’ll post them sometime this week. 🙂
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you and put a link to their blog in the post.
2.) Add the award logo thing in your post.
3.) Nominate 15 other bloggers.
4.) Post 7 facts about yourself.
Most of the SuperFolder bloggers have already been nominated so I nominate whoever hasn’t been nominated or wants to do the challenge!
– When I joined OY.com I hated my username and wanted to change it but now I love it. 😎
– I haven’t read Rat With The Human Face yet. I wanted to get it today but my mom couldn’t find her drivers license.
– My favorite type of ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
– I have my giant Origami Yoda on my wall, some origami Ewoks and my Ice Bucket Challenge doodle.
– I’m a member of the Kik TZ. Join us.
– When I meet Tom (someday I will…) I’m going to give him the 1,000th Ewok.
– I plan to do more doodling and folding over the summer. 🙂
Today I sold my magnets and other art at a festival! A shop owner said she would probably buy my magnets and sell them at her shop so I got to sell on the street with other artists who supply the shop. Since I wasn’t on the main road, not as many people walked by but I still made $30!
Stay stooky friends! XD