One year ago, I created Ewok Talk. I told my parents and my Mom said something like “Really? Hahaha”. It was when we had comments and probably my happiest time as a SF. I snuck onto OY.com and my blog every day, excited about posting. A lot has changed in one year and even if we aren’t as into origami anymore were still always be SuperFolders. Thank you for following my blog and being my friend. ❤
Nominated by Myr Myr
1. What was your favorite moment on WordPress?
Probably starting my blog, figuring out how it would look, posting and being able to follow SFs I knew from Oy.com, sneaking on to my blog… I don’t think anything else comes close.
2. What is your favorite thing to post?
My origami and art, I should start posting it again.
3. I AM GROOOT (Do whatever you want with this one, these are hard to come up with :P)
I made this card for him last year, but yesterday was my dad’s birthday.
I NOMINATE WHOEVER HASN’T DONE THIS BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHO HAS 😛
1. When did you become a SF?
2. If Tom could make instructions for any origami SW character, who would you choose?
3. How many total comments on your blog? 😛